top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

All the Information You Need to Know

How do I apply to become a resident of Mama's House Group Homes?

Referrals are accepted from the local Community Service Board as well as Case Managers. 

Is Mama's House Group Homes licensed?

Yes, we are licensed by the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Development Services.

Can I take a tour of the homes before I apply?

Yes, tours are available upon request. Feel free to give us a call for an appointment.

Does Mama's House accept Medicaid?

Yes, we accept Medicaid as well as private payments.

What are the eligibility requirements?

To be eligible to be a resident at Mama's House, you must be 18 years of age or older and have a developmental disability with a Mental Health diagnosis.

What areas does Mama's House service?

We service Central Virginia, which includes Chesterfield, Hanover & Henrico Counties, Richmond City and the surrounding communities.

bottom of page